Friday, September 17, 2010

Yo, words

It's been a long week. My reward is a Dogfish Head Punkin Ale straight from the fridge.

The weather turned; it's raining. I'm inside, warm and comfy, watching stupid television. Just the way I like it.

I love Seattle. I love my house. I love my neighborhood. I love working in downtown Seattle. I feel very lucky to be here.

But you don't want to read about that.

Time is doing its speeding up thing again. I'm taking stuff too seriously that doesn't mean a thing. I'm watching the stock market too closely. I'm reading a lot about game theory and accountability and not about vampires or warlocks or anything fun.

Today was the first day in over a week I haven't dosed myself with cough syrup. That deserves a mention.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: