Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Teaching an online podcasting class with Cat Rambo

On Wednesday, April 3, 4-6pm PST, I'll be teaching a class online with the fabulous Cat Rambo. We'll be going over the basics of podcasting. I've recorded over 40 stories for markets such as Every Day Fiction, Beneath Ceaseless Skies, Wily Writers, and This Mutant Life anthology. I'm excited to share what I've learned about creating the best podcast possible, along with some tips that will help anyone get started--equipment, software, promotion, and performance considerations.

Details about the podcasting class

Sign-up information for Cat's classes

The other news is that I've written a new literary short (250 words) called "Scattered" for the Lascaux Flash Fiction Contest.

Read "Scattered" at Lascaux Flash...

If you get a chance to read my piece, your comments would be appreciated.

No comments: