Sunday, October 19, 2014

Publication News

Hello! I have news. I just had a new Lovecraftian short story, "Arkquarium," come out in That Ain't Right: Historical Accounts of the Miskatonic Valley (Mad Scientist Journal Presents).



And look! The back cover features a quote from my story. How cool is that! This book is available in print from Amazon and Barnes and Noble, and as an ebook for Kindle and for Nook and from Smashwords.

And I have another short story, "The Man at the End of the Chain," coming out at the end of this month in The Beast Within 4: Gears & Growls. Take a gander at this cover:



Cover art: Shane Tyree
Cover layout: Matt Hults
Release date: 31 Oct 2014

The theme of this anthology is steampunk and shifters -- creatures like werewolves who can turn from a human into some other form. My story features a were-capuchin from Brazil.

Lastly, a story I narrated for Beneath Ceaseless Skies has just been made available. Butterfly House by Gwendolyn Clare. Runs 34 minutes. It was a lot of fun to read. I hope you like it.

Thus ends my commercial.

2 comments:

Samuel M. said...

That was an awesome quote! Really sets the mood for the entire anthology. Haven't read the story yet, but it's top on my list once I get around to to reading That Ain't Right.

Folly Blaine said...

Thank you, Samuel M.! Sorry I missed your comment when it first went up.