Sunday, October 01, 2006

I threw my head around a little too much. Also, in my immaturity, I threw my elbows into the sides of a few people who got in my way. But I promise, they started it. That is the short version of my evening.

In the slightly longer version, we overshoot our exit and consult a road atlas. We start drinking rum in the hotel room and head over to dinner about 9. We enjoy an excellent meal, and then head over to the bar, which is over-full and we stand in the hallway for about fifteen minutes until the head waitress looks away and we sneak in. We dance in front of a speaker for many many hours. Then go back to the hotel, have a couple more drinks, and then collapse. This morning we had another excellent meal and then headed back home.

Now I am popping Tylenol and wrapped in a heating pad. Because although I like to think I can party like a rockstar, I can't. Pass me the Icy Hot.

No comments: