Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wow. I just got an overdue bill from my dentist in California, almost a year and a half after my last cleaning. Now I am very careful to pay my bills on time and leave forwarding addresses, so this came as a shock. I've been worrying about it all day, but for once, it's okay! When I finally got through, the woman at the office said, "Oh yeah, I don't know where that came from. Here, I'll put you back at zero." So, there you go. Not everything in the world sucks right now.

What's really weird is I received the bill on the same day I made a dentist appointment here in Seattle. There's some sort of dentist buzz in the air, I guess.

In medically related news, Operation: Bloodletting was successful. I did not pass out or get too dizzy. The only casualty is my inner arm which is still stained yellow with iodine. This visit puts me halfway to my gallon pin!

Only then may I finally get a tattoo.

No comments: