Monday, March 24, 2008

First Day Back

It was a good day.

...

Not much else to report, besides that it's strange to get off the bus at a different stop after almost 2 1/2 years. One of these mornings I am going to forget and then I will be sad.

I heard word about another festival I was accepted into, but it conflicts with another I applied to. Frankly I just didn't realize they were the same weekend, and also I didn't expect to be accepted to both. Now I have to see if I can honorably withdraw from the one that has cashed my check but not officially accepted me yet. Versus the one that has officially accepted me without having my check. A pretty pickle.

Speaking of pickles... dill pickle relish in my tuna salad sandwich is very tasty.

2 comments:

Melain said...

Change is exciting, but can be difficult. I'm breaking into hives just anticipating the changes that are coming up for me.

Your random pickle tangent is pure silliness. I love it. :)

Folly Blaine said...

But pickles are not random! They are true and sequential. Except unless you are not in my head at that moment, then I suppose I can see how you would miss the connecting logic.

Besides, your change is way bigger than my change. I am working five blocks away and you are moving all sorts of far! That is way more admirable.