Thursday, June 25, 2009

window into my life

Strangest thing I said in a meeting today: "Your hydroponics can suck ass."

For the record I am not against hydroponics. I am against a certain book about agile methodology that fills me with anger, and the cover image involves a branch in a glass of water.

I feel as if the book was written by someone recording the exact same process problems I am experiencing without offering any real solutions. Great. I could just read my notes instead. Also the tone of the book is very developer-centric, which is my nice way of saying it is anti-what I do.

I'm not a fan of discussing work here, but if you have any suggestions on agile or XP books -- especially ones that talk about the process of improving legacy code PLEASE let me know.

Hydroponics is killing me.

No comments: