Monday, October 26, 2009

you thought i didn't share enough before

One of my cats is an Olympic pee-er. This is the second time I've had to clean yellow liquid from beneath the freshly cleaned out, enclosed litter box (whose sides do not meet in a watertight way, apparently). Thank goodness for Nature's Miracle.

Yes, my life, she is glamorous. Pass the caviar.

I haven't posted much lately, but you're not missing anything. Clearly. I had some moles removed? It itches? The dermatologist hands out vaseline like candy?

I'm going to have a laser applied to my nose because I'm vain and want to clear up a blemish? No? I'm sort of excited about that one. It supposedly feels like someone is thumping on your face. Then it swells up and gets all red and then bruises and people look at you horrified and gently inquire if they can stage an intervention for spousal abuse.

I plan to look FANTASTIC for the holiday parties this year. Opa!

I finished watching season 3, episode 10, of Mad Men just now. It is a great great thing. Even if it reminds me of where I spend my days. In the last two and a half days I've watched 15 episodes and am just about caught up. Maybe next I'll catch up with Dexter and Northern Exposure. Not at the same time, of course. A serial killer in Alaska would be cockamie.

1 comment:

Maya said...

I was just getting into Mad Men when I left. I miss it.