Thursday, October 22, 2009

reminds me of haughty melodic, actually

I just popped in Mike Doughty's new album, "Sad Man Happy Man" and I dig it. You should buy it.

Lily visited last weekend and we saw Bo Burnham at the Moore Theatre. Here. He twitters. He's a lot of fun to see in person -- talented, hilarious, and great stage presence.

My only complaint is that it had to end.

Drank some great pumpkin beer (and some not so great pumpkin beer) last night with Courtney. Very pleasant.

Friends, booze, and music. It's been a pretty sweet week.

Since I'm in a sharing mood, I highly recommend relish for online meal planning. Pair that with Safeway home grocery delivery, and you've got yourself a bona fide time saver.

I don't get any kickbacks for sharing, by the way. Or even over sharing.

No comments: