Sunday, February 14, 2010

Probably not contagious

I've been absent here because I'm in a rotten mood and I don't want to infect anyone. It always seems to happen around this time of year; I catch a bad mood like a cold and just have to wait it out.

On Saturday, Jer and I toured a nearby gym and signed up for a two week trial. Now I just need to get myself there. That'd help my mood, I'm sure.

My bus route changed. Went from a 10 minute walk to a 15 minute walk. That doesn't sound like much, but it's a pain. I love my neighborhood except for its complete lack of sidewalks.

I'm also going through one of those phases where I'd really like to see Jer more. Two to three times per week isn't cutting it.

All petty problems. Trivial things. My tendency towards impatience doesn't help either. Let's see what a good night's sleep can do...

No comments: