Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Transition back to dirt

Now we transition from where I was yesterday at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago:



Back to a garden update.

While I was away Jer did a fantastic job keeping everything alive and flourishing. First, let's remember what the zucchini plant looked like on August 22nd:



Here is the same plant on September 5th:



It's hard to see, but the carrots and beets are all sprouting, and the lettuce has gotten much bigger than last time:



And lastly, this oregano plant came in the tiny clay pot sitting on the table in front of it. The thing's a beast!



And this concludes today's garden update. Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Holy lots of growth Batman! Your zucchini looks rather exciting. Now, will the next week be full of writing, or procrastinating in the garden? Either way, I think you win.

Folly Blaine said...

Hm, next week. I'm going to go with... writing? Heh. I always have good intentions, at least.