Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday, fun day

Today sucked in one of those "I am going to blow everything out of proportion" ways. Sure, I was on the receiving end of a "Dear Playwright" email. And sure, I found out some of my pictures are being distributed royalty-free without my consent. Oh and sure, I'm feeling like my fairy godmother gave me the gift of being good at the opposite of everything I want to be good at... but is all that a good enough reason to write a pity-party-of-one entry?

Not really.

So I won't post it, but I promise you, it was awful pitiful.

Now I'm at home, enjoying the evening with my husband and a bottle of wine, feeling much better.

On the plus side I found out several of my pictures have sold in the last two years. I am apparently very popular in business textbooks and magazines in the UK and South Africa. So there's that.

The ones I think will sell are never the ones people want. It's that kind of day.

No comments: