Friday, October 15, 2010

Back in the country

I don't know what time it is or where I am. I mean, there's a clock next to me but it's been lying lately. My body thinks it's 9 hours later than it is so I'm at my desk at 12:25am thinking I should go to bed, however I'd like to wait until after the pictures copy off the portable hard drive.

Does any of this make sense? Let me back up a step.

Jer and I just spent two weeks travelling in Paris, Prague, and Rome. I took a total of 3501 pictures (about 39 GB worth), breaking my previous picture dry spell of the last two years. I won't be posting all of them but there will be a few. Likely at the photoblog. I'm pretty excited by some of them.

I also took notes everyday so I'll try to post some of the text that goes with the pictures here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see/hear all about it! :~D

Folly Blaine said...

I can't wait to share. :)