Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Photoblog announcement

Administrative update (apologies if this is old news): My photoblog is now on Facebook. Click here to like the page and follow along.

As for the rest, I'm slowly adjusting to my old routine. The cats are giddy to have us back. Chiana follows me around and jumps in my lap if I sit still for a moment. Vash never gets all that giddy, except to resume his spot on my legs every night and purr like a motorboat.

There is an overwhelmingly real possibility I will be playing in a Dungeons and Dragons campaign as of next week. I'm not sure if this is like Fight Club and I'm not supposed to talk about it. So until I find out otherwise, I will share that I'm excited and I look forward to building a character.

Last time I played any sort of IRL role-playing game, my character was created by someone who didn't like me. I ended up playing an incredibly charismatic, beautiful woman with no skills whatsoever. My chief combat move was persuasion, which involved a lot of dice throws to see if I could talk someone into something. No killing. In fights I had to stand behind the group and wait it out.

And that's not how I roll. (See what I did there?)

No comments: