Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New podcast

The big news is I've recorded a new story, "The Scoundrel's Wife," for author, Ben Langdon. This podcast runs about 25 minutes and was written from the perspective of a super-villain's agoraphobic wife:

Listen to "The Scoundrel's Wife" now...

The less big news is an update on the health front. In the past month or so I've seen a nutritional counselor several times and a personal trainer once per week. Some of the changes I've made are: eating breakfast within 30 minutes of waking, adding non-starchy vegetables to meals, trying to include protein at every meal, and working out 2-3 times per week.

I'm already seeing changes, which is great, but the true test will be how my blood pressure responds.

Wow. I don't think I've ever written a sentence that's made me feel so old. Hypertension is, like, the opposite of sexy.

No comments: