Sunday, August 29, 2004

Livestrong Yellow Bracelets

My computer is still dead. I need to buy computer parts or I will go insane.

As a consquence of no computer, I don't have complete e-mail access. I am lost.

I'm glad to be back from the bachelorette party. I am sleepy and in need of sleep. We went to a salsa night club in a strip mall. We paid $15 to get in and it was all kind of sketchy. My feet hurt and I was tired and somebody asked me to dance and I said no. He said, "Is that what you want? To dance by yourself on a Saturday night?" And I smiled and said, yes, thanks. I was the official party photographer and made all the girls pose and I called them dear, and ladies, and I tilted their chin to keep unflattering shadows from appearing. And the next day -- also known as today -- I went to a tattoo parlor and looked at their designs but didn't like any of them.

I missed digital cable. And the Rainforest Cafe is completely over-hyped and full of itself. I have examples if you'd like me to defend my position but right now I'd much rather leave it at that.

Now my computer won't even turn on. It's been a good machine, noble and reliable. It will be missed.

No comments: