Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Missing in Action

My computer is behind me. Its guts are splayed across the room. In the distance I hear a can of compressed air working its magic. It is the sound of victory. It is the sound of broken computer parts yearning to break free...

The plane ride back was fine, if turbulent. As in full of turbulence. As in, occasionally I'd chew my Big Red Gum very hard and grip the arm rests in a vain attempt to discover solid ground. It was my best Columbus impression and you all missed it - complete with spontaneous dysentary. 'Tis a pity.

They tell me Tuesday is over. Kaput. I hadn't noticed on account of investing in the spiritually rewarding newness of Digital Cable. On the way home from work, I rented two digital converter boxes and made BF hook them up. I've watched Daria, music videos, the good, action parts of Matrix Reloaded, and accidently saw a naked Anna Nicole Smith. What's not to like?

Digital cable, you complete me.

No comments: