Thursday, December 30, 2004

Breaking News! - Mark your Calendar

My play exists! And it exists at Center Stage Theater in Santa Barbara, CA.

For information scroll down until you see DRAMATIC WOMEN PRESENTS ShePlays, February 11-12, 17-19. Or go to PresaleTicketing to buy tickets for Opening Night (or any night really. It'll probably require repeat viewings to absorb its full awesomeness. You better buy a bunch of tickets, to be safe).

My play is called "The Science of the Balance of Ultimate Power." Not only does it reach new heights in awesomeness, but it also (hand on heart) will clear your skin of all acne-related blemishes and hard-water stains.

TIMES: Friday-Saturday, Feburary 11-12, and Thursday-Saturday, February 17-19, at 8:00 P.M.
TICKETS: $15 general, $12 students, and seniors. Opening night all tickets $25.

It's an intimate space, black box style, open seating. THE social event of the season. Order tickets soon because it WILL sell out. And then when everybody else is talking about how awesome it was, you'll be sad. And I don't want you to be sad. Because I care about you. I know we don't normally let words get in the way of our true feelings, but there, I've said it. I care deeply and I wouldn't want you to let this exciting opportunity slip through your fingertips.

Do it for the children.

No comments: