Monday, September 25, 2006

I took the water taxi home across the bay and watched the sun set. Pink sky, purple hills, and an iPod full of music.

I've been reading "Naked Lunch" for weeks. I can only get through about 5 consecutive pages before it becomes too overwhelming. When it's done, I'll watch the movie, and cross another thing off my list. It's very interesting but there's only so much ectoplasm and man ass I can handle in my morning commute.

Speaking of overwhelming, work. Going to have to do a lot of it in the next month. Sort of feel guilty right now for not being at work or doing work. Here I am, goofing off at home. Sleep, work, or eat? That should be the only question I'm asking myself these days.

I haven't been working out or eating well either, which doesn't help. All I want to do is rebel. Disappear for awhile. Go somewhere new. Somewhere that doesn't have Framemaker. But unfortunately I'm addicted to salary, a dish best served with peanut butter.

Ba-dum dum.

No comments: