Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Twinkle toes

Should I admit this? Oh heck, we're all friends here.

I'm watching "Dancing with the Stars" right now. I expect to stay up past my bedtime to watch the finale. And I am quietly rooting for Nicole Scherzinger ... I probably shouldn't have just Googled the spelling of her name because now I know how the "live" show ends two hours from now.

I'll probably watch it anyway. It's such a pleasure to watch someone with real talent.

The news today featured a story about a couple who is going around tazing single women unloading groceries from their cars so they can rob them. It's happened at least three times so far.

You just wonder. Well, I wonder. The reporter said they tazed the women in the neck, knocked them to the ground. Took their stuff.

This fills me with ...uncharitable... feelings. Like, the opposite of peace and love and understanding. It makes me want to sign up for a Terminator 2 Linda Hamilton montage and a concealed weapons permit.

In happier news, my oregano plant has its first tiny sprout. Let's just focus on that. And the faaaabulous dancing.

No comments: