Saturday, May 01, 2010

Hello Phoenix, I'm comin' for you

I'm getting on a plane tomorrow and flying to Phoenix, AZ. I've never been to Phoenix, except to pause before transferring to another plane.

This time I get to leave the airport.

I'm attending a conference for work and I expect I'll be nodding and smiling a lot for the next 5 days. I will also be staffing a tradeshow booth, which I just found out about. I'm excited about it actually, but it did require a trip to the mall to buy navy slacks.

Navy slacks were much harder to find than I expected. I also needed a pair of khakis. The last time I wore khaki pants I was working at Blockbuster Video.

I *think* I'll bring a camera. The grounds of the hotel are supposed to be very nice. I just need to figure out how to pack it since the carry-on will be my laptop.

Wish me luck!

No comments: