Friday, June 03, 2005

You Will Be Mine

I found the lens I want: a Nikon Fisheye 10.5mm.

If only $600 would magically fall at my feet like in tales of old.

My digital camera is fabulous, don't get me wrong. But I miss the effects of my 18-35mm with digital, because digital magnifies everything by a factor of 1.5. So now I've got a very fine mid-range lens, instead of a super wacky bendy edges lens. Can you imagine how cool my Yosemite landscapes would look if everything was super bendy? Well, take my word for it at any rate. It'd knock yer socks off.

Jer is bringing home the cats tomorrow! They've been staying at my parent's house with my parent's cat and my sister's dog. And they're not so good at sharing the attention with other animals. So hide the plastic bags, close the closet doors, and properly dispose of your Q-Tips, because they're gonna be pissed.

No comments: