Monday, July 24, 2006

Today I moved into a window office. I can see a parking lot, a hotel, and the convention center, which as you may suspect, is pretty sweet. I also listened to Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers sing "American Girl" about thirty times in a row.

This sums up my Monday.

Here are pictures of the band my friend and I saw Saturday.

Did you notice? The year is half over. It's almost August. It's almost time to blow out candles and eat a bunch of cake. Yes. Time to grow another ring 'round the trunk. My head is too full of words that aren't my own. Like bees bouncing wings vibrating keeping the nonsense buoyed. I felt one crawl out my ear but I stuck my finger in and pushed it back. You can't afford to lose a bee. Not a single one. Or the other bees get ideas and formulate complex escape methodologies involving yellow rafts and ropes made out of pillow cases Rapunzel's braid Samson told me that my hair was...

Wednesday I'm paying to have my hair colored or highlighted or changed, something. I'll let the stylist figure it out.

No comments: