Thursday, May 28, 2009

A week in bullets

It's the first night in many nights where I don't have anywhere to be or anything to prepare for. Just me and my hangover and the soft whir of computer fans.

I want to thank Maya, kermitfan, and Dan for making the trek out to Folklife over the weekend. It was great to see some friendly faces.

My schedule has been full lately. Let's do it bullet point style:

  • Last Wednesday I loaded the car with all of the festival supplies. About 200 pounds worth and many trips with a dolly.
  • Thursday night I worked late -- partly to help with a product release and partly to join in on a rare dinner opportunity with our CEO.
  • Friday I was up by 5:30am and at Folklife by 7:30am. I didn't get home until close to 9pm.
  • Saturday and Sunday was more Folklife with days lasting from 10am to 9pm.
  • Monday was the last day of Folklife and I got home around 11pm.
  • Tuesday was tough. I got to work a little late. That night I unloaded the festival supplies from my car then took it to Costco for gas and a car wash.
  • Wednesday we had our home inspection, I went back to work and that night I picked up C Ro to go see a friend I haven't seen since high school play in one of his bands.
  • Tonight I worked until 7pm after arriving at 10am. I plan to get back on a regular schedule again now.
Next up I need to decide on homeowner's insurance. And probably sleep. Sleep sounds fantastic.

As for the home inspection, it went okay. We also had a sewer scope done and determined there are no problems there. There are some places where water appears to be coming in and a few minor issues, but nothing to kill the deal so far. Fingers still crossed.

1 comment:

Maya said...

My pleasure! Keeping the fingers crossed on the house...