Sunday, June 28, 2009

Editing photos and a new motorcycle

I spent the morning editing photos of my two-year-old niece. I'd set some photo time aside for this weekend so that was a good use of it. If MommaJen is reading, 24 prints are being drop-shipped from the photo lab to you early this week. They turned out awesome, if I say so myself. :)

About 2pm yesterday Jer and I rented an F150 from U-Haul and drove out to Bellevue. We met Jer's co-worker at his condo and took possession of a Yamaha Virago XV535, which we promptly dropped off at Seattle Cycle Center. It's been sitting for awhile and doesn't start at the moment.

If they can get it working -- and after he takes a class in motorcycle handling -- Jer is planning to start commuting by motorcycle. He's trying to get me to take the class too and I am considering taking the scooter version. I gotta admit though, it makes me a little nervous.

3 comments:

Lily said...

Motorcycles make me a little nervous. I've seen the crazies on the roads and I want a barrier between me and them. Having said that, we have a scooter store and they always look fun, even though it makes me want to say, "Ciao!"

Folly Blaine said...

I think he's convinced me to take the scooter version of the class. If that happens I will totally say Ciao Bella, all the time.

MommaJen said...

The photos are awesome! You were right. :) Thank you so much for sending them to us!!!