Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Parasite Diet

So how's the diet going, I imagine you asking. Confidentially leaning in, reaching out a hand to rest lightly on my arm, eyes filled with concern. Oh yes, I know that look. The look of pity. I suppress the quick answer, HOW DO YOU THINK. And fling myself towards the nearest exit.

Or, you know, I just talk about it like always.

Not good and not exactly. I haven't been to the gym in a week. My sister paid me a surprise visit, and I chose not to be as strict while she was here -- although I did split all my meals in half. However I've had this stomach bug for the last couple of days, so I'm not gaining.

So basically point tracking is a failure, exercise is a failure, but this stomach bug is fantastic!

I have this image of me in the next meeting, asking the leader how to record points for upchucking. Does it go under the Activity Tracker? Or should I just subtract a few points from something I ate earlier. Because it didn't really count, right?

Right?

No comments: