Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WW Weekly Weigh-in Update

I'm down another pound, which while nothing to sneeze at, is just a wee tiny bit disappointing after spending the last five days at the gym.

Not fishing for compliments, not looking for sympathy. Just stating it.

For awhile now I haven't been happy with the carefree way I've frittered away my free time, so I created a time budget. It works for money; why not time?

Then I got annoyed and closed the notepad file it was written in and decided to just try some things. No commitments. Jury's still out on its effectiveness, but it's had its moments.

For example, normally at 5:15am I am asleep. The last few days I was on a treadmill. I have no idea how long I can keep this up. It does not feel sustainable. So I will just take it one day at a time and be nice to myself.

The best part about working out in the morning is getting it over with.

I may need to work on my attitude. I will pencil that in for phase 2.

In summary, since August 3, I have lost a total of 14.8 pounds on Weight Watchers.

2 comments: