Monday, March 26, 2012

Wrapping things up

Before I fly to Salt Lake City I have a few things to wrap up here. I spent the afternoon working on our taxes. You know, in case I die in a plane crash I don't want Jer to have to worry about it. I'm such a giver.

I also made airport shuttle reservations. I added funds to my Orca card--I'll be taking Light Rail to the airport. I have a little free time in SLC, but I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet. And I haven't decided if I want to bring a camera or not. I love having it with me, but can be unwieldy. Eh. I'll probably bring it.

I still need to buy some clothes and finish my short story and get our gym membership worked out.

For research I watched the "Drinking Made Easy" episode about Salt Lake City. Now I know about the 3.2% alcohol by weight beer on tap, and the weird history about private clubs and booze and memberships.

Yep, that's right. My trip research was primarily around the booze laws. Go me.

No comments: