Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Three New Things

May is starting well. I have two new podcasts online and a new story going live tomorrow.

At Every Day Fiction, you can hear me read "Flowers for Clockwork Street" by Jennifer R. Fierro. This story was a finalist for the 2012 Micro Award and has ranked as one of the top EDF stories since it was published last August. Check out the author's website Seedlings.

I also volunteered to record a couple of stories for Wily Writers. The first of these went live on Sunday and it's called "On the Unlawful Events Taking Place at Outcast's Last" by A.D. Spencer. This one is a space western and was a lot of fun to read.

My own piece, "When the Dead Decide to Disco," will be the story for May 2nd at Every Day Fiction. I wrote this one last November and I'm excited it's found a home.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Aha! And that explains why you had a spotlight on the Wily Writers page :)

Unknown said...

W1S1 cheers! And congrats on the sale.

I remember "Flowers for Clockwork Street," really cute tale. That's neat you got to read it.

Folly Blaine said...

Nicole: Yep. I hardly ever hack other web sites and post my profile for no reason. :)

defcon: Thanks! Congratulations on getting "Death by Anything" and "The Storm" published.

Anonymous said...

You do a great job on those podcast thingies -- not that I'm biased or anything... Looking forward to your story tomorrow. =] And well done on reaching your April Write1Sub1 goals!

Folly Blaine said...

Thanks, Milo! By the way, I just sent you an email--I finished scheduling your Captain Quasar podcast to go live Monday, May 7th at Every Day Fiction. :)