Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Conventions added to my schedule

Good morning, Internet friends and colleagues. Over the weekend I updated my Schedule page to reflect a couple of new conventions I've registered to attend over the summer. First, I'll be at ArmadilloCon in Austin at the end of July. Second, I'll be at KillerCon in Las Vegas near the end of September.

I foresee a lot of lady-like perspiration in my future. Rawr.

I'm attending a lot of conventions this year, and that's because I'm not sure how much longer I'll have the time free. I want to learn what I can and meet as many people as I can while I'm able. So that's happening. As an aside, I won't be at Foolscap this year because it conflicts with KillerCon. It's a bummer, but KillerCon is more in line with the stuff I've been writing this year.

I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Jer and I finished watching all three seasons of "Community," and now I am ruined for all other sit-coms. Not much else to report. I submitted a flash fiction piece on Friday and played Diablo 3. I need to write another couple of stories in the next few weeks. I should get on that.

My friend Torrey has a story up at the Mad Scientist Journal today. It's about carnivorous unicorns, written in the style of a scientific paper. It's a fun, imaginative read and you should check it out.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: