Wednesday, May 02, 2012

When the Dead Decide to Disco now online

I'm excited to share my new story, "When the Dead Decide to Disco" is now online at EveryDayFiction.com. Please feel free to give it a star rating or a comment. Thanks!

Before the ghosts of the old couple braved the house, they armed themselves with tools from the garden shed. Bill liberated an iron trowel from the cobwebs and clutched it in a clammy hand. His wife, Matilda, chose a rake, bits of grass and earth clumped around the curved metal spikes like soiled claws...

Click to read more "When the Dead Decide to Disco"

5 comments:

SL said...

nice story, Folly

Stuart

Folly Blaine said...

Thank you, Stuart. I appreciate that.

- Folly

Patsy said...

Congratulations! (found you through W1S1)

M.L. Falconer said...

Hi Folly,

I've enjoyed your blog for almost a year now and this story is icing. Wonderful short, short ... very captivating.

Folly Blaine said...

Patsy: Thank you! And thanks for stopping by.

M.L.: I really appreciate that. Means a lot that you've stuck with me for so long. :)