Monday, May 10, 2004

Meretricious Monday

I lacked energy today. Something about the wind or the other night's earthquake - which I slept through. Or I didn't drink enough soda or I'm still in vacation mode. I've got a world of excuses.

My newest favorite show is "Viva La Bam." Because everybody needs a pirate bar and Slayer to play in their backyard.

The playwriting workshop is over for now. My take home assignment is to finish the first draft. The class starts up again in June. The end of June.

There's a contest I entered which should announce its winners soon. And I hope to be validated. After all, I hate paying for parking. But seriously, ladies and gentlemen …

And damn it all, I got caught up in the ending of Survivor like a little bitch. The proposal wasn't any big shock. I congratulate the betrothed on their imminent bliss and anticipate a long and healthy lifetime commitment - obviously based on deep, genuine affection and oodles of respect.

No comments: