Monday, May 09, 2005

God Does Not Play Dice with the Universe

I meant to work out tonight, but I stayed late to proofread. The thinking part of me is safely tucked behind a layer of cotton and webbing, allowing the rest to operate on auto-pilot.

I don't know why. It just is.

There's music and books and dinner smells wafting through the window. But my nose is mostly stuffed with cotton and my eyes are full of sand. Maybe I'll plop down in front of the tv and let it do the living for me.

I bought a purse today. Only I didn't buy it new, I bought it off ebay, because I only want to LOOK like I'm worth a million dollars and able to throw frivolous loot at accessories. It's an exciting time, to be sure.

I was in a tattoo parlor this weekend, looking through their stacks of art. If I were going to get one done tomorrow, it'd be a pair of dice on the outer right ankle. RIP Einstein.

No comments: