Saturday, May 21, 2005

Me, Not Packing

We're on the road today with two cats and cat accessories. I'm letting them chase each other around the apartment, blissfully ignorant of their imminent captivity. Although... the kitten was reclining on her travel case only moments before she decided to pounce on Vash's head. Maybe that's why she chose that exact spot to perch from. Maybe she knows.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I'm tentatively scheduled to report for jury duty, Monday at noon. My excitement is barely contained.

This is me, procrastinating, again. I've got to gather all the toys and brushes and litter and pack it all up so the cats won't starve and die. My parents are watching them for a couple weeks, while we Summer in the Sierras. Or at least, spend three days in a tent cabin. The cats are so cute. I simultaneously want to eat them whole, smother them with a pillow, and cuddle. But I'll settle for a nice firm petting session.

Hmm. There were better words I could have used.

No comments: