Saturday, March 18, 2006

It was arm day at the gym and whenever it's arm day I think of "Anchorman" and Will Ferrell's line, "I can barely lift my arms I did so many." I end up with noodle limbs that are only good for interpretive dance, and even that's a stretch.

After arm day, I went to a kitchen store and bought a multi-pot set and a loaf pan for super cheap. Because the lid was dented, but not too badly, the multi-pot set was $30, marked down from $167. And the loaf pan was 40% off. The fates are clearly telling me to cook, nay, demanding, and it's not in my nature to second guess the Moirai.

Then when I got home, my morning was complete. My new Cthulu slippers arrived! It's impossible to be down with the Elder God twins strapped to my footsies, devouring me whole. Later I went to see "V for Vendetta" and bought bubble bath.

I enjoyed the movie, though I want to know how it differed from the graphic novel since supposedly it was quite a lot. I'm embarrassed by how little I know about Alan Moore's work. For Christmas, I got "Watchmen" but I haven't read it yet. I decided that some book about managing documentation projects was more important since it drew fewer inquiring looks from my fellow bus passengers. And if there's one thing I hate about buses, is talking to my fellow passengers. Especially when all they want to know is what to put on their burritos.

True story.

No comments: