Wednesday, March 01, 2006

More of the same. I like the elliptical machine at the gym. I never used one before last Saturday. The treadmill hurt my foot somehow. I guess I walked wrong. My second session with the trainer is tomorrow. I hope my foot feels better before then.

I went to class tonight but I didn't learn anything, and I was bored. I amused myself by daydreaming. That's one thing I miss about being a student, all the daydreaming.

Some crappy work stuff is happening that is forcing me to be very adult when I want to stick out my tongue and say waaah.

Some good work stuff is happening that makes me happy to be there.

The new class schedule is out for the community college and I have my eye on a course that runs five Saturdays in a row. I'm not sure how that'd affect my WoW obsession, but I imagine there will be a big empty hole in my life for those five weeks.

Happy March.

No comments: