Thursday, August 10, 2006

all about me

Happy Birthday to me!

My editing class is going well. I'm getting weighed and measured at the gym tomorrow to check my progress. It's been a busy week, and I haven't made concrete plans for the evening festivities. I'm thinking today I will eat Mexican food. I will seek it out and I will consume it. I will join a friend for a brief drink and then I will ride the boat home and maybe eat more Mexican food. I am drinking a zip fizz, which is an energy drink in the form of powder you add to water, and waiting for the high to kick in. I am feeling spent from my workout this morning, so you know, citrus flavored water, is the way to go.

Have an excellent Thursday, all.

1 comment:

George said...

Happy Birthday, or in honor of your food choice, ¡Felíz cumpleaños!