Thursday, August 03, 2006

Didn't sleep well again. I assume it was an accident but I got bopped hard on the shoulder in the night, which woke me up to FULL ALERT, and so I spent the rest of the night on the couch. Sometimes the cats visited, but mostly I just drifted in and out of light sleep, never fully turning off my thoughts. I'm drinking green tea now in the hopes it has a favorable effect. I can't keep up like this. I need to sleep again.

A friend visited over the weekend and we did lots of touristy things. And also ate too much. I've been doing the gym thing to make up for it; I have an appointment with my trainer tonight. Started an editing class at the community college. It'll run five weeks. Good group.

Guess I'm going through a slump right now. I don't feel much like doing anything and even less like talking about it.

No comments: