Sunday, August 20, 2006

Jer and I saw "Nacho Libre" on Friday night and I thought it was hilarious. So there you go.

I feel like it's been ages, just ages. Let's see. I took up the guitar again. I can play a super-minimal version of "Skip to my Lou," and I can almost play a couple chords without my fingers falling off.

My personal trainer told me she's leaving the gym, which makes me sad. I've been seeing her for six months now, and her presence has become a huge part of my exercise routine. I just paid for another block of 10 sessions so I guess I'll have to try out another trainer. But I'm not happy about it. Sure, yeah, I'm happy she's getting out since she's miserable, but it's hard to reverse a lifetime of selfishness and not worry how this move will affect me and my motivation. Also, she never gave me a hard time about my diet. I will miss that about her.

I wrote a little today. First time in awhile. I'm sort of crawling out of a very dark space, hoping the light won't burn my eyes. So we'll see if the groundhog sees its shadow and take it from there.

I'm listening to a lot of "Panic at the Disco!"

I folded a series of 50 origami boxes and strung them on lights for my office. It is festive.

I'm trying to stay up late enough to watch the William Shatner roast on Comedy Central.

And yes, Jer and I are visiting our dear friend Lily in far off fantastic Idaho next month. So, you know, road trip.

That about sums it up.

No comments: