Thursday, August 31, 2006

I read in the newspaper that they're selling 300 square foot condos for $196,000 in Belltown (a hip downtown area of Seattle). I almost typed 106,000. Isn't it interesting how a typo at that level makes all the difference?

How can you even live in that? What's the point? Sure. People will buy it. And live there. But 300 square feet? You might as well be in a cage.

I should qualify this entry with the fact that I drank a lot of beer tonight. And the waitress was mean to me. And she asked me if I was planning on drinking the last beer I ordered, which I was. By the way, you shouldn't have to explain to the waitress that when you order a beer it's for you... bitch. So there you go. My life. Not a role model. And down with prohibition. Thank you and good night.

No comments: