Saturday, November 18, 2006

After two days in training, I needed a night on the town. And so I found myself at Dragonfish, enjoying little plates of chicken potstickers, caramel ginger chicken, chinese bbq pork, and beef satay. And maybe a Lemongrass Lime Rickey.

Joining me in my adventure was my friend with the new blog. Then we went to Nordstrom to try on pants (okay, only me) and look at shoes, on our way to see the Decemberists.

The concert was fun, except the Decemberists have really tall fans and maybe, just maybe the floor was sloped up instead of down so that I couldn't see a whole heckuva lot. We made it home at a decent time and I promptly fell asleep. Because I was made for night-time, yo.

I realize I have a problem. The moment I start thinking I should exercise and get healthy, I become obsessed with food. Granted, we had an early Thanksgiving and there were copious leftovers, but damn. Just damn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm much better now and Chris doesn't hold you responsible. The grandparents might, since we didn't make it down to get them a new puter....but Chris doesn't :)