Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I like me better when I'm not sober. Sure, I'm not as quick with the wit and I tend to slobber, but I'm much more easy going and more attentive as a listener. These things count. Instead of drinking, I've been going to the stupid gym and drinking a ton of water. In case you were wondering, NOT suitable replacements. The only good thing about not drinking, I guess, is cutting out the empty calories. Because now that I can concentrate on my reflection for more than ten seconds, I realize I prefer my chins in the singular.

If I were still drinking these body concepts wouldn't bother me in the least, but now that I've got the mental energy to think on it, I'm irritable. How do people do this all the time? Plus, I'm impatient... and mean. Hell, I've been going for almost two weeks. When do I see results?

Stupid body. Stupid gym.

Tonight I think I'll take a break and have a whiskey sour. Or three.

Sobriety sucks ass.

No comments: