Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Today was my one year anniversary at my current job. The last time I had a one-year anniversary anywhere, I knew I was about to be laid off and so it was bittersweet. Today was only a little bittersweet because instead of properly celebrating, I went to the stupid gym and jog/walked on the stupid treadmill.

I steamed asparagus tonight. I've never steamed anything before but it turned out pretty well. I minced some garlic and threw it on top and after it was finished, drizzled some olive oil over the whole thing. Not too shabby.

Nothing much else to report. My heartbeat caps out at 185 beats per minute on the treadmill, but if I do that too long I'll die, so I slow it down for science. I've discovered fitday.com, which I'm too lazy to link, for free tracking of my food intake and exercise. And I get paid tomorrow.

time to find some stainless steel to rub my hands with; or i'll smell like garlic forever...

No comments: