Saturday, November 25, 2006

It was a productive day. I bought groceries, walked to Alki and back, and made dinner twice. Tomorrow we go see Mike Doughty and Barenaked Ladies and my iPod is ready to party.

After all the walking and the stairs and the moving around, I'm tuckered out. Hate to waste my last night of vacation watching Spongebob and sitting on the floor like I am... maybe it's time for coffee.

Speaking of places that sell coffee (pardon my segue), on my walk I stopped at Tully's and bought a hot apple cider. The barista filled the cup to the top, which normally I would applaud, but when I popped off the top, boiling appley liquid spilled all over my knee. Then I had to walk back to my apartment in the bitter cold with a wet apple-flavored knee. I'm guessing that won't get me a whole lot of sympathy.

I wrote five pages yesterday for the play about a shoe. Still digging the vacation life. Mmm, I think it's time for rum. Or coffee. Or coffee with rum.

No comments: