Thursday, November 23, 2006

happy thanksgiving

If you scorch the bottom of a stockpot, say while making chili, you can clean it by pouring some boiling water and baking soda in the bottom and letting it sit for awhile. After two applications I was able to chisel the nasty black crud off the bottom and save the pot.

Also, oregano is my favorite spice. Unless you count garlic as a spice, which I don't think you do. But if you do, then my heart belongs to garlic first, oregano second.

Lastly, we bought a Litter Robot for the cats. Because changing the litter box every single day is not my idea of fun. It's big and out of place and makes me laugh every time I see it in the bathroom. My new favorite thing to do and say is to pick a cat, look at it sternly and say, "Go poop in the robot."

Hello and welcome, robot overlords. Let me introduce you to my cat's behind.

That is all.

No comments: