Tuesday, January 30, 2007

mulberry/pomegranate

I went to Macy's on my lunch break and bought a new pair of gloves. They were more expensive than my old ones. I bought my old ones at Costco, mens extra small in red. These are purple, one size fits most. The tag says they are mulberry/pomegranate, but my color-blind friend swears they're gray.

I ate too much for dinner and then I watched a movie with the cats, on the couch. Jer is on the east-side to meet a friend for drinks. I am listening to the litter robot spin.

There are more things on heaven and earth...

It has been nice to hear my thoughts, but now I think it's time to sleep. I have been getting flack for not returning to the gym. Maybe tomorrow is the day. I packed my gym bag, which is half the battle. The rest is up to my dark master.

No comments: