Wednesday, February 07, 2007

vittles versus vitals

I bought 2 Passports for the Woodinville Weekend so I may properly experience wine country in the most efficient way possible. So far my favorite local winery is the Columbia Winery, but I am open to competition. Fair market and all that.

And to continue the flurry of links, tonight I'm seeing the Bodies Exhibition, which happens to be one block from where I work. Jer says he may pick me up for dinner after, but I warned him that experiencing all the corpses may alleviate my appetite. I am open to being open minded about vittles, though if the corpses make me hungry then I probably have bigger problems. Like the types of problems zombies have.

I decided to go by myself because I'm better at focusing when I'm alone. I don't worry about how the people I'm with are reacting or if I've left them behind or whether the parking meter is running down. I catch the details. And I think this is the sort of thing you need to really give your attention to. It'll be an experience, good or bad, which will speak to the core of my being. Something I'll remember for a long time.

Plus I had a coupon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Woodinville Passport is a super good time. Lots o wine and lots o cheeeeese. I wish I could go this year.

Folly Blaine said...

I give you permission to live vicariously through me. :)