Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's all about the fisheye, baby

On Monday, I was invited by Courtney to go on a Harbor Tour. It was most fun. We sat in the wheel house behind her husband, the captain, as he drove us (and a lot of passengers) all around Elliott Bay. It was a very relaxing way to end the work day.

On Tuesday, I came home early because my brand new lens (THANK YOU JER) was delivered by UPS, only 3 months after we ordered it. I love my new lens. The cats will learn to love it as well. Mwahahaha...

Vash:

Chiana:

After snapping 91 pictures of the cats, I took a nap and dreamed a bear ate Jer. I woke up (dream) shouting, "But the BEAR! Ate Jer!" Because, you see, I dream in Dr. Seuss.

Today I got home about the regular time and washed my workout clothes, washed some dishes, and took the recyclables to the recycle dumpster. The end.

Epilogue: When Jer came home we went out for teriyaki and gyoza. Now I am too full for school.

No comments: