Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm at a point where hormones want to tug me down, but I recognize it and am trying to keep busy. Just a little while until Jer comes home and then we can investigate dinner options.

It's a beautiful day, sunny and warm, practically perfect in every way. I rode the water taxi home, but kept my nose stuck in a book so I didn't truly appreciate the scenery. Got a bit of color, which is a nice change from my regular ghostly pallor.

I'm doing research for my parents' visit next month and I'm thinking we'll spend a day in Victoria. Kinda pricy but I think it'll be worth it. Too bad my sister will be in (or on her way to) Iraq by then. It'd be nice to have us all together.

My trainer is trying to motivate me out of my workout funk. I've only officially gained 1 1/2 pounds since the end of the contest, but I feel like I've been devouring everything in sight and I'm still hungry. Hopefully it's just the hormones. To cheer myself up, I got a haircut yesterday. And next week I'm scheduled for an all-over color. Now I just need to buy some decent clothes that fit. Nothing like going down a size or two to beat the mean reds.

No comments: