Friday, June 15, 2007

I hung out with friends tonight, which I don't do often enough. This week I haven't adhered to a fitness regimen or eaten very well, but I forgive myself. I'll make it up next week.

The photo thing is stalled again. I'll have to scan some more of my photos this weekend and send some emails. Persistence wins in the end, but I'm awfully sick of being persistent. For once, just hand it to me, okay?

You got me. I drank a few tonight. I am technically blogging over the legal limit.

As a result and without further ado, I bid you farewell. May my nonsense cease to litter the interweb world with its lunacy and detract from the relevant and significant entries of our best global thinkers.

All of us are unique, you know. Every last one.

1 comment:

KikiRiki said...

w00t! Fun Times, thanks for the memories!